Friday, January 1, 2010

The carpark

Some fiction for a change!

Please note: I am NOT into piss. This is a re-write of a mate's story and I wanted to keep all of his elements intact.

Enjoy! x

+++++

"Did you drink it?" I ask. I have a handful of her hair and I'm holding it, tight. She nods. "Are you sure?" I ask her, grinning. She knows the punishment for lying.


"Show me."

She reaches into her bag and pulls out an empty 2L drink bottle. "Good girl", I whisper, pulling her hair even tighter. She winces. I'm so close that I can feel her nervous breath on my face. "I need to go", she pleads. The look on her face is so miserable. I fucking love it. "Please, let me go. I'm busting."

I'm enjoying this so much. "No, bitch", I say. "You have to wait." She starts to cry. "I hate you."

I grab the waistband of her tights in both hands and yank them down so hard that they rip. She gasps (in fear? desire?) and I slap her hard, across the face, just because I can. She's really crying now, blubbering and sobbing and calling me names. Snot is running down her face and smearing all over her hair, which has come out of her ponytail and is now hanging down in wet strands all over her face. It's such a beautiful sight. I'm having so much fucking fun, and a whopper of a boner as well.


I push her up against a parked car and bury my face in her crotch. Her knees buckle and I wrap my right arm around her bum to steady her. She weighs all of 50 kilos soaking wet. I could snap her like a twig if I felt like it. I shove my tongue into her slit and she moans loudly. I know just how she likes it. I flick my tongue back and forth across her clit, make circles around it, suck on it hard. Her hips thrust forward into my face and her fingernails dig into the back of my neck.

Just as her breathing quickens and her body starts to stiffen, I abruptly pull out. She cries out in frustration and disappointment. "Noooo... you fucking bastard!" I grab her face and shove my tongue into her mouth, smearing her juices all over her face. I know how she hates the taste of her own cunt. She thrashes her head from side to side to try and avoid my mouth but I am determined to feed her every last drop.

"Now", I say to her, grinning in the dark. "If I let you cum, where's the fun in that?"

She's really fucking angry now. She's breathing hard and glaring at me through her tear- and snot-stained face.


"I'm going to be a nice guy now", I say. "I'm going to let you take a piss." She lets out a sob of relief. I lean in close and whisper in her ear. "But you have to piss in my mouth."


"What?? Are you fucking insane??" The look on her face turns from shock to horror as she realises I am absolutely fucking serious. "Your choice baby!" I grin at her. She starts to cry again. She really, really needs to go to the bathroom. I crouch underneath her and open my mouth. She covers her eyes and shakes her head no. "Come on baby. Just let it out." I urge her on. "You sick fuck", she blurts out from behind her hands.


Then, the stream hits my face. I luxuriate underneath it as if I were standing under a hot shower. I fill my mouth, then spit it into her face. She slaps me, hard. I grin. "Oh, you'll pay for that, bitch."


She's confused and angry and ashamed and miserable. But there's relief in her face too. "I'm proud of you baby", I say gently. "You've been a good girl. I have a treat for you."


I grab her by the hair again and drag her across the car park to a deserted stair well. On the way she trips and stumbles and begs me to slow down. Of course I don't. It's more fun that way.


We reach the stairs. I force her onto her knees, facing away from me, and survey the beautiful sight beneath me. Tights ripped almost clean off, beautiful smooth round ass right there for the taking. I raise my hand and let fly with a hard smack on her right cheek. She lets out a scream - she wasn't expecting that. Smack! again on her left cheek. "Owwww...!!" she howls in pain. But I know there's something else underneath the pain. She's enjoying this. She always enjoys it. Even if she won't admit it.


My fingers trace a line down her crack and probe into her asshole. She gasps and flinches away from me. I grab a handful of her hair and growl into her ear, "Stay still, bitch". With my hand still entwined in her hair, I shove a finger into her ass. She moans again. I withdraw my finger and replace it with my tongue. I shove it in as far as it can go. My hands creep up the underside of her body and I tweak her nipples, hard. Another howl. I'm having the time of my life.


I seriously can't wait any longer. I release my cock from my jeans - rock-hard and already dripping pre-cum - and press it up against her ass. I grab her shoulder with one hand; with the other, her hip; and I whisper, "Are you ready baby? Ready for your treat?" She whimpers with anticipation. I need no further encouragement. I slide into her, all the way. No lube necessary - my tongue has provided all the slick we need. Her back arches and she lets out a guttural groan.


I start to pound into her. Her ass feels warm and tight. It doesn't take long for me to cum. I clench my eyes shut and groan as I spurt cum deep inside her.


I stay inside her, pumping gently until the aftershocks subside. Then, spent and satisfied, I pull out. "I got a little job for you baby", I murmer, a grin forming on my face. She groans. She thought I was finished with her. "Turn around", I say. She does so slowly - her knees are hurting from the hard concrete. Holding my cock, and grinning widely, I say to her, "I need you to clean this mess up for me". She's exhausted and has no more fight left in her. She takes me in her mouth. Sucks all the cum off. "Good girl", I whisper. "You've been such a good girl. I have one final treat for you."


And then I empty my bladder straight into her mouth. She gurgles and chokes and spits it out. Cries. Calls me a sick bastard. But secretly I know she loves it. Loves being treated like the dirty little slut that she is. She wipes her face on her sleeve. Looks at me with a mixture of hurt and revulsion. Then throws her arms around my neck and kisses me. Hard.


Good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment